Friday, January 16, 2009

*January 16th, 2009*

My first blog! Now, where to start? I am WAHM of 2 little girls. Morgan, 16m, is a HANDFUL. She is an angel though! She was 7w and 6d early! She has grown up so much in the past 4-5 months! Hailey, 2 1/2, will be 3 in February. She is getting to be my "big" little girl. They are already starting the sisterly fights! I am in the process of being a representative for Jordan Essentials and I also own my own business, Scrap This, where I make personalized scrapbooks with pictures and/or memorabilia. Jordan Essentials is a home,body, bath company with all natural products! I go to online parties and auctions and I love them! I have met so many new WAHM's and have found really good deals! I am so happy I came across it! I am hoping I am able to post every day to keep everyone updated! So much happens around here any more! lol.

I hope everyone enjoys my blog!

http://scrapthis.weebly.com
http://www.jordanessentials.com Just e-mail me the order, so it can go towards my kit!
ctowngirl05@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Would love to follow your blog. Can you add the follow this blog tab or add me some way?

    Thanks
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete